DOMINATOR CALL®first place - 4-time award winner in game calling
20+ Premium Sounds with one call
One Call Does it All!
1. ELK COW CALL
2. CHUKAR CALL
4. TURKEY CALLS
E. Peacock Locator
5. DEER CALLS
B. Common Doe Bleat
C. Fawn Bleat
D. Tending Buck Grunt
E. Buck Wheeze
6. QUAIL CALLS
A. Bobwhite Quail
B. California Quail
C. Gambel Quail
7. ANTELOPE CALLS
8. RACCOON / SQUIRREL
Our Revolutionary, Patented Pending, 4-Time Award Winning, All-In-One DOMINATOR CALL® produces 20+ Premium sounds by using just one device. This very easy to use, bite and blow game call has been Field-Tested and proven successful by North American Hunting Club and Eastmans’ Journal. In addition to Tens of Thousands of Successful Hunters, Professional Hunting Guides, Wildlife Photographers and Biologists all over the world.
AMERICA’S MOST VERSATILE WILDLIFE GAME CALL
This simple to use DOMINATOR CALL® uses 2 distinct reed types, a separate friction grunter (a first of its kind), and a center Wheeze Baffle. This is America’s Most Versatile, Compact, Handheld Wildlife Game Call.
The DOMINATOR CALL® is designed for calling in: Elk, Deer, Pronghorn Antelope, Black Bear, Mountain Lion, Wolves, Coyotes, Fox, Bobcat, Lynx, Wild Hogs, Javelina, Raccoon, Squirrel, Wild Turkey, Quail, Chukar, And Much More!
3-year warranty Should the call body break, send it back to us and we'll replace it for free. no questions asked
GRAB ON™ DEER DRAGgrab on and drag!
perfect for dragging, lifting & loading wildlife, and much more!
Perfect for dragging, lifting & loading wildlife.
AMERICA'S MOST VERSATILE DEER DRAG!
Our Grab On™ Deer Drag can be used for: Elk, deer, antelope, bear, and hogs, and much more!
- Easy to use
- 3-point hitch design won't twist while dragging
- Field-tested and proven effective since 1995
- Abrasion and rot resistant rope
- Compact - easily fits in your pocket
- Perfect utility drag for ATV owners
- Withstands over 1000lbs working load limit
- Padded ergonomic hand grip for comfort
- Heavy duty handle construction won't attract heat or cold
- Remove velcro retainer strap and unwind the rope from around the heavy duty handle
- Take the rope and wrap it around the antler, neck, or a leg
- Fish the handle through the U-shaped end of rope and cinch tightly
- Grab on and start dragging!
Replacement Band Kit Comes With:
- A generous Twelve (12) Replacement Bands (6 large and 6 small)
- One (1) Spare O-ring for the “Original” Dominator Call®